Gluten-Free Banana Bread
- 1 cup butter oil or shortening
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 medium bananas very ripe
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 3 cups Mehl's Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup nuts and/or raisins
Cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
Add eggs, vanilla extract and bananas. Mix until bananas are well mashed.
Add cinnamon, nutmeg, Mehl's Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour, and baking powder.
Bake at 325° for one hour.